Friday, March 12, 2010

Think Oprah!

Don’t you just wish you could lose some weight?

Why is it that every time we receive an invitation to a special event, we instantly think ‘Do I have time to lose 10 pounds?’ When will this preoccupation with being thinner stop, I wonder!

I always say to my customers, ‘Think Oprah’! Though she may be dissatisfied with her weight, you would never know it. Oprah always looks confident and stylish. She is never afraid to draw attention to herself by wearing bright colors or bold prints. She is bright, dynamic, wealthy, and successful. But deep-down, I know that Oprah is as prone to self-doubt as all of us. That is what makes her human.

Well, it is time for me to take my own advise. Our reunion is coming up and rather than thinking ‘Do I have time to lose 10 pounds?’ I will choose a bright, snug dress and ‘Think Oprah’.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent advice. Of course with someone of your caliber helping to dress those of us always battling those extra curves, how could we be anything less than stunning?? I'm still rocking THE coat, Anita, and the compliments keep on coming. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita- I'm so impressed that you have a blog now!!!

    ReplyDelete